yourtracktohealth.com launched in July with a completely new look, feel and navigation,
plus new healthy living content that may be used to help you improve your health.
The Your Track to Health brand represents the wide array of health and welfare benefits and resources available to eligible1 Railroad employees and their dependents.
Whenever you see Your Track to Health used on communications and in materials, you can know and trust that the information is important and is being provided to help
you better understand and optimize your health and welfare benefits.
- While on yourtracktohealth.com, select ‘Register’ in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Complete the registration steps as noted on the screen. Note: An email address is required to complete the online registration.
When you register
on yourtracktohealth.com, you will create your own unique personal ID and password that will allow you:
- To securely access and manage your family’s health and welfare benefits information online.
- Access your Summary of Benefits and Coverage documents for your benefits.
- Opt in to receive emails about important plan benefits, enrollment information, and relevant health- and wellness-related information.
- Access the member websites for the benefits that you’ve enrolled in right from yourtracktohealth.com.
1 Railroad employees and their eligible dependents currently covered under The Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan or the National Railway Carriers and United Transportation Union Health and Welfare Plan.