To-Do List, Forms, and Information
Preparing for your Early Retirement
- Important Information for Railroad Employees Eligible for GA-46000.
Summary of GA-46000 and GA-23111 Plan E Benefits
- Benefit summaries for GA-46000 and GA-23111 Plan E.
Retirement To-Do List
- Your step-by-step guide to your retirement benefits.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- EFT is a payment method that allows you to have your premium payment for GA-23111 and/or COBRA automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
- Send application 30 days prior to retirement date to address on form.
- Supplemental plans A, B, C, E, or F must be applied for within 4 months of eligibility.
- If you do not apply within the first 4 months, you must wait for open enrollment which occurs every November and December of even years.
Notice of Qualifying Event (COBRA)
Go to Top
- Continuation of benefits available to members meeting the eligibility requirements for COBRA under the law.